List Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $15.79
Today's Bonus: 7% Off
My daughter has recently started collecting Lala's and her 4.5 year old cousin also collects them. My niece and daughter are very close, and when my niece received her very first Little Loopsy (Specs) my daughter wanted one as well. What a perfect choice for her first Little! I have 2 kids and so my daughter only has a little brother. I thought that it was so cool that she would get a Little Brother Lalaloopsy. He is the only boy out of the group and SUPER cute! He is the little brother of Marina Anchors, who we are currently planning on purchasing. He is a little sailor and wears a one piece "romper" with red and white stripes on top and white shorts on bottom with little gold "button" embellishments. What I love about Lalaloopsies is the detail. Yeah, they're a little pricey when it comes to some other toys, but the quality and novelty is worth the extra cash. This little guy has removeable "boat shoes" and a little blue handkerchief around his neck that can be removeable. The only problem I had with this doll was that I couldn't at first figure out his tiny little sailor hat. It has elastic on it, but the elastic was so tight that I couldn't figure out what to attatch it to and thought it would have been a better idea to make it actually attatched to the head like some of the bows and such on the girls. I finally got the hat elastic over his head and because of the tightness of the band, it seems to be staying on his head pretty well. Altogether, we love this Little Lalaloopsie brother and I am glad he was her first Little. SEW CUTE!!!!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
My daughter is obsessed with lalaloopsy dolls and her little brother keeps asking for one. I purchased Matey Anchors for him and can't wait to give it to him for his birthday. This was my first Littles purchase and I'm sure I'll be buying more. It will be a perfect match as big sister has Marina Anchors and with Matey being the only boy little it was perfect to give to her little brother. Whenever we visit the toy aisle of stores and he sees Matey he asks for him. I really wish there were more boy lalalooopsy dolls available as I'm sure my son and daughter would have extensive collections.Best Deals for Lalaloopsy Littles - Matey Anchors
My little friend loved it. He was so excited his little legs were dancing. he carries it around with him everywhere.Honest reviews on Lalaloopsy Littles - Matey Anchors
I bought this for my son to give to his big sister for her birthday. She already has the Marina Anchors doll, so when I saw the little brother I thought that would be so perfect. She is a fairly new big sister (her brother is 1) & she is very proud of it. She loves her baby brother, so I know that she will love the fact that her doll will also have a baby brother. :)Doll arrived quickly & packaged perfectly. I'm very pleased. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment