Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This item came fast. I thought for my child the body would be more movable or bendable. But overall this item was okay.Friday, November 7, 2014
Buy Barbie All Dolled Up STARDOLL Brunette Doll Yellow Top Pink Shoes
Of all the Stardolls, I think this one has the cutest face. Especially when looking at each of the dolls in a store, in person, her face is the cutest. However, her outfit is the least desirable to me. I do have to give them kudos, though, for putting her in something that is modest looking, unlike those Fashionistas dolls who look more like prostitutes, with dresses up to their crotch, showing their panties (or lack of). The two best things about this doll are her face and her pink shoes. Those shoes rock, but NOT with that outfit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment