List Price: $28.00
Sale Price: $24.99
Today's Bonus: 11% Off
This is a 6 piece complete outfit that came with,
1. a white 3/4 sleeve blouse
2. a tan skirt
3. beige panty
4. dark brown belt
5. dark brown hurache style sandal
6. dark brown purse
This outfit is really adorable. It will fit your American girl or Our Generation doll.
The blouse opens in the front and uses a velcro closure. The a-line skirt is really well made. It is hard to see the detail of the stitching in the online picture, but it is really nice. Looks like something I would buy for myself if it came in my size!! The skirt has 3 indivdual belt loops around the skirt. It might be a little complicated for small hands. From the online pic, I thought the belt, shoes, and purse, were black, but they are a dark brown. I thought the panty was a nice suprise, as I hadn't read the description that it was included, but I must have missed that part. (it is listed in the outfits description of what you are getting)
The hurache sandals are also, so cute and give this outfit a summer feel to it. Though they somewhat difficult to put on, even for myself.
My girls absolutely loved the purse and are using it with the dolls other outfits. It looks just like a grown-up, but in minature.
I am just so amazed at all the details of the doll clothes. I think I have just a much fun, as my girls do, dressing up their dolls.
Overall a nice quality doll outfit, that is reasonably priced.
No comments:
Post a Comment