List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $14.87
Today's Bonus: 26% Off
I try to find a collection of dolls that I can give my grand daughters and this was perfect. There are many different groovy girls and I have already given 3 of them and she is 3 and she loves them. My other granddaughter I nicknamed Princess, so I picked the PRINCESS COLLECTION FROM DISNEY which also are super and she looves the collection because she already had 1 when I gave her the next 3 over the last year. She is 5 and everytime I see her she has a princess costume on and her dolls are lined up on the window sill. In fact both grand daughters are into their dolls.
The dolls are very well made and have taken quite a bit of use because each has a brother that keeps trying to get the doll. The groovy girl is esopecially made for rough play like the raggy ann doll was all those years ago with my own daughter.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Gave these as a gift to my granddaughters, and loved them. I bought the bride and ballerina doll also. They were well made and the girls really enjoyed playing with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment