Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Paradise Galleries I Love Ewe 16" Gentle Touch Vinyl Baby Girl Review

Paradise Galleries I Love Ewe 16' Gentle Touch Vinyl Baby Girl Weighted Doll
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $69.50
Sale Price: $68.00
Today's Bonus: 2% Off
Buy Now

You won't believe how amazing this doll is when the beautiful box arrives. She's perfect in every detail and incredibly lifelike. The limbs are lifelike vinyl but they have weighted her cute little baby bottom so she "feels" and "sits" like a real baby. I just want to play with her, pose her and carry her around. The outfit and fuzzy baby hair are just adorable. I love the little lamb, too.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I looked all over for a realistic baby doll for my daughter in preparation for her becoming a big sister. I know that these are collector dolls, but she loves realistic baby dolls and I figured the worst that could happen is that she would ruin it. We never even got to that point.

When it arrived, I took it out of the box and noticed that her hair was awful. The paint was very sloppy and looked like thick tally marks and not delicate baby hairs. The fingers and toes were equally sloppy and the nail paint failed to stay in the lines of the nail bed. The blushing on the limbs was very heavy handed and just looked really "off".

I finally decided to package her back up and return her when I noticed her right arm was actually sewn on backwards. It made her look like an injured baby.

Usually I don't go through the hassle of returning an item purchased online; I just deal with it. I've placed over a hundred orders on Amazon and this is the first item I've ever returned. Yes, this doll is that bad.

Overall I was very unhappy with this purchase and expected a whole lot more for a nearly $70 doll.

Best Deals for Paradise Galleries I Love Ewe 16" Gentle Touch Vinyl Baby Girl

Bought this as a gift, now every time I talk to the recipient, she tells me how much she loves it, how beautiful the baby is, and how much she loves rocking this baby.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment