Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Review of Our Generation Contemporary Laundry Set For 18" Dolls

Our Generation Contemporary Laundry Set For 18' Dolls
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
What a fun way to learn an everyday job. Wish I had something like this when I was little. My granddaughter will be surprised.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I purchased the Laundry Set to match my granddaughter's Our Generation Kitchen set. The set's are very cute and not too cheaply made. However, the pieces of the laundry set were anchored with over 30 very small twist ties! The ties were so tight around the pieces that I could hardly get a small scissors between the tie and the plastic. At one point, the scissors slipped and I stabbed myself in my wrist! Besides the plastic ties, there were rubber ties and plastic bands around the pieces. Why this product had to be packaged is such a secure manner is beyond me. The aggravation outweighs the product and if is weren't for the stupid way the laundry set was packaged, I would have rated it 5 stars.

Best Deals for Our Generation Contemporary Laundry Set For 18" Dolls

I think any girl with an 18 inch doll would love to play with this product, but it is definitely not worth the price an adult would pay. The washer and dryer have 1 knob on each that turns, neither makes any sound, and their doors seem like they could break off easily. The ironing board does not fold and neither does the small clothes rack; it would be nice if they did to make putting away easier. The label on the pretend bottle of stain remover is on upside down. This OG doll laundry set is nice, but it seems the price has been raised considerably since you can't find it in the store anymore.

Honest reviews on Our Generation Contemporary Laundry Set For 18" Dolls

I don't get it. Why would you want to pretend to do laundry? But my 8yr old loves it. She is tough on her toys and it has held up well.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment