Saturday, May 24, 2014

3 Piece Ballet Outfit ~ Doll Clothes for 18 Inch Dolls, fits Reviews

3 Piece Ballet Outfit ~ Doll Clothes for 18 Inch Dolls, fits American Girl Doll
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
List Price: $21.95
Sale Price: $15.95
Today's Bonus: 27% Off
Buy Now

This is such a pretty ballet outfit. I bought it for my granddaughter who loves ballet and has an American Girl doll. A perfect match.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The clothes are fine but the slippers are two different styles and will not fit the dolls foot. But the price was good

Best Deals for 3 Piece Ballet Outfit ~ Doll Clothes for 18 Inch Dolls, fits

Granddaughter is big into dance and had to have a matching outfit for her new doll. Good value for the AG clothing.

Honest reviews on 3 Piece Ballet Outfit ~ Doll Clothes for 18 Inch Dolls, fits

Hi The problem I had with this is I read it that i should of got American Doll with the 2 piece Ballet Outfit I DID NOT GET THE DOLL!!!! I sent a Email back and i got a rude comment back I should of know that the doll was not included

Geneva

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment