Saturday, May 24, 2014

Reviews of So Truly Real "Olivia's Gentle Touch" Lifelike Baby Girl Doll

So Truly Real 'Olivia's Gentle Touch' Lifelike Baby Girl Doll By Linda Murray by Ashton Drake
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
Buy Now
I have got this doll for my daughters Birthday-for her doll collection.Color of the skin is nothing like real.Hair looks bad-glued on.Eye color is dark -not like on this picture.Her hands are so soft-rubber like-and nails painted so fake looking. Her head and face over all looks nothing like doll I wanted for her.I am so disappointed with this doll,it is surprised present,I paid extra for shipping to get to me on time,but I will have to return-total of $175 is way too much for this quality!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I was nervous after reading the other review but this was the doll my niece wanted for her birthday. I had it delivered to me first so I could make sure it was up to her expectations. I have to say, this is a beautiful doll and looks so lifelike! I've included two photos of her (I had to leave the packaging as is since I'm sending it on as a gift). When I opened the box and the paper cover and saw her little face, I knew my niece would love her! She feels real and soft and quite sturdy; there is fine attention to all the little details. I recommend this doll either as a toy or collector's item (though I've always been one for playing with stuff rather than collecting)!

Update 10/25/2013: My niece loves the doll! It was everything she had hopped for and I'm very pleased with the manufacturer, quality and service!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment