Saturday, May 24, 2014

Cheap Cindy McClure Tiny Miracles Hailey Needs A Hug Realistic Baby Doll:

Cindy McClure Tiny Miracles Hailey Needs A Hug Realistic Baby Doll: So Truly Real by Ashton Drake
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
This doll is so life like and so sweet I just walk by the book shelf to look at her. Cindy McClure is amazing! How someone can capture the tiny little details that she does is incredible to me. Hailey is a definite must for any one, let alone a collector!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Smaller than expected from the picture, My sister loved it as I gave it to her on her 16th birthday.

Best Deals for Cindy McClure Tiny Miracles Hailey Needs A Hug Realistic Baby Doll:

I purchased this doll for my display cabinet.

I was surprised how nice she looked when i received her. I had purchased a couple of the other smaller dolls and they were quite ugly in real life. This one is really sweet, the hair and painting is lovely and she looks so cute sitting on the shelf looking out over the loungeroom. Definitely one of the more nicer and realistic dolls I've come across!

Honest reviews on Cindy McClure Tiny Miracles Hailey Needs A Hug Realistic Baby Doll:

Hailey is poseable at shoulders, top part of leg, and neck. Elbows, knees, and ankles dont move. Buttock area is detailed including dimples. Sweet outfit, ties in back at top with ribbon, slightly revealing back.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment