Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sophia Lifelike Baby Doll by Ashton Drake Reviews

Sophia Lifelike Baby Doll by Ashton Drake
Customer Ratings: 2 stars
Buy Now
Hum, for the most part I like the look of the doll I received however it doesn't really match the photo illustration doll. Mine has a lot of hair, way more than the photo doll which makes it look like a much older baby. I wanted a newborn look, just like the picture :( I am very disappointed with the sounds and movement aspects. The chest inflates too much and the sleeping sounds are strange. Like a wheezing door not the sweet sounds a baby makes? (I have two children and Lol neither of the sounded like a squeaky door) It's all rather odd. Even though it is a very lovely doll it is not what I expected or want so I will be returning her. I will however try another model but this time without the movement & sound.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment