Monday, January 20, 2014

Cheap Black Cowboy Hat for 18 Inch Dolls Including the American Girl Doll

Black Cowboy Hat for 18 Inch Dolls Including the American Girl Doll
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
The picture does not do this jutice. It is terrific and looks just like the show hat my granddaughter wears. I laughed with delight when I opened the packge. This is to be a gift to my granddaughter after her last horse show of the season. I couldn't be happier.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No didn't use hat for a doll, but for my rescued Australian Cow dog's birthday picture to send to the Humane Society rescue group. Added a cowboy scarf and Red was a star. Apparently it is durable as Red gave it a number of bites don't think a nice dolly would do this but it should withstand an active four year who will probably try it on themselves!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment