Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $41.99
Sale Price: $28.00
Today's Bonus: 33% Off

We bought this for my dd for Christmas. By mid January her hair was a tangled mess. We did not wet it. We combed it regularly, but all of a sudden it became a rat's nest. It was awful. I was so disappointed because my dd is attached to it. Amazon was kind of enough to let me return it. Will have to search for another baby doll.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The doll was smaller than I usually buy but she is very pretty. The clothes are well made and her hair is very stylable. She cannot go in the tub. If she could do that she would have been ideal.
Best Deals for Madame Alexander 14" My Little Girl Style Me Pretty
We bought this doll for my 2 year old daughter for Christmas and she loves it. Its not an educational toy by any means so I don't know why they would rate that, its a little girl doll plain and simple. Its very durable, anyone with a 2 year old knows they can destroy poorly made items, but this doll is holding up fine. The hair is very durable and still in place since Christmas. We could not find any black dolls at any Walmart, Target or Toys R Us that had actual hair until we stumbled on this one. I recommend it!
Honest reviews on Madame Alexander 14" My Little Girl Style Me Pretty
This doll is made of high quality material, with attention to detail. The doll's mid-section is soft and huggable. The hair accessories are perfect for a little girl just getting interested in playing with hair styling. Of all the many toys my 3 and 1/2-year old niece received for Christmas, this doll was one of her favorites.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Madame Alexander 14" My Little Girl Style Me Pretty
This doll is worthless.I was expecting a lot more for the money that I spent. After 2 days, the doll's hair is completely tangled and is very cheaply made. The only reason I kept it is because my daughter had already seen the doll and she didn't care what it looked like.

No comments:
Post a Comment