Monday, December 15, 2014

Reviews of Doll Clothes Playwear 10-13 inch dolls

Doll Clothes Playwear 10-13 inch dolls
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
DO NOT BUY this set of Doll Clothes. They are so cheaply made, the stitching quality is poor, the seams are not finished so there is a lot of unraveling and some of the items arrived already damaged. There were 4 outfits, 1 shirt was ripped at the cuff and one of the snap buttons on the overalls was already detached from the fabric. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

It didn't have the quality i thought it would. A lot of loose strings not finished off. poor quality product.

Best Deals for Doll Clothes Playwear 10-13 inch dolls

These dolll clothes are really cute. I ordered them for my granddaughter for Christmas along with a baby doll to dress...

Honest reviews on Doll Clothes Playwear 10-13 inch dolls

My great granddaughter really likes the clothes. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a little girl's toys.

Keep up the good work.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Doll Clothes Playwear 10-13 inch dolls

These appeared flimsy to me and not as well-made as I anticipated. Of course, the price should have reflected this. Difficult to find doll clothes these days, so I was happy to find a place where they can be purchased.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment