Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Cheap Pink Cowboy Hat for 18 Inch Dolls Including the American Girl Doll

Pink Cowboy Hat for 18 Inch Dolls Including the American Girl Doll
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I loved this product. It came fast and my granddaughter really loves it.

Thanks for your excellent service.

D. Nickle

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This beautiful pink cowgirl hat was the perfect 'topper' for the doll

I dressed for my great-niece's Christmas. Well-made product.

Best Deals for Pink Cowboy Hat for 18 Inch Dolls Including the American Girl Doll

Wasn't sure what to expect but this is a nice sturdy hat for an 18" doll. It is not made of flimsy material so hopefully it will hold up

Honest reviews on Pink Cowboy Hat for 18 Inch Dolls Including the American Girl Doll

The photo online didn't do justice to this cowgirl hat. It was darling!

It was more durable than I expected.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pink Cowboy Hat for 18 Inch Dolls Including the American Girl Doll

I actually bought this for my dogs. I have basset hounds and I wanted a cowboy hat for them for a picture and the 18 inch doll hats work great for larger dogs. Most of the ones for dogs are usually very small so I was looking for one larger and this fit the bill. That hat is a nice soft texture but strong enough to hold up with some ruff use. So if it is for a doll, playing will not destroy it easily.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment