Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Reviews of Bratz Luscious Lip Phone

Bratz Luscious Lip Phone
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
My daughter is 9 yrs old, and was thrilled to have this phone. Overall the phone is very stylish, and I was very impressed with the features the phone has. Theres just enough for a young child. It has a hold button, redial button, and a flash button. The hand set is light weight too. Rreception has been very good, no issues there. The price is competative with the standard phone, I as a parent was very impressed. Every little girl needs one.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

When I saw this phone I had to get it for my 8 year old daughter. I have used the phone myself and it is uncomfortable -You can't hold it on your shoulder and the receiver is small. My daughter has no complaints, it works fine for her and fits her well. The reception is good and it looks great in her room along with her Bratz Lip Lamp/alarm clock.

Best Deals for Bratz Luscious Lip Phone

I bought this phone for my daughter. It is very cute. She works the phone all by herself. The only problem I have with it is that there isnt a ring volume. She never misses a call.

Honest reviews on Bratz Luscious Lip Phone

I bought this phone as a Christmas gift for my daughter and I was so disappointed. She, nor I could even talk on it becuase of it's odd shape! You can't hear the other person talking because of it and they can't hear you! It just felt so awkward. Plus, it's like trying to put a puzzle piece together when your trying to hang it up. Do Not Purchase!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment