Thursday, September 18, 2014

Best 18 Inch Doll Clothes/clothing Fits American Girl - Midnight Dress Deals

18 Inch Doll Clothes/clothing Fits American Girl - Midnight Dress Outfit for 18' Dolls Plus Accessories
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $22.99
Sale Price: $17.99
Today's Bonus: 22% Off
Buy Now

I got this dress for my 9 year old daughters American girl doll . It was the dolls Christmas dress , my daughter loved it thought it was very pretty & she was able to put it on the doll herself . I loved the detail , the top is a thin crush velvet as blue as the photo & the tule has little silver stars on it . I thought the little purse was a great added bonus. I paired this with a cute little pair of silver doll slipper shoes that went perfectly together .

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I really like the midnight blue color and the sparkles of this stylish little dress. With the little handbag that goes with it they seem very well made and they fit my 18 inch doll perfectly. Its a lovely addition to her wardrobe that the granddaughters will love.

Best Deals for 18 Inch Doll Clothes/clothing Fits American Girl - Midnight Dress

Good quality & fit. Beautiful dress & good fabric.

Xmas gift for Grandaughter and got white fur wrap to go with it,

Honest reviews on 18 Inch Doll Clothes/clothing Fits American Girl - Midnight Dress

Our granddaughter loves to dress up her dolls she just loves this dress, I bet every girl would like this one for there doll.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 18 Inch Doll Clothes/clothing Fits American Girl - Midnight Dress

Use these clothes for the American Girl doll. Very good quality and worth the price....way better than prices at AG store for sure!!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment