Sunday, April 20, 2014

Disney Princess Baby Doll - Ariel (Style will Vary) Reviews

Disney Princess Baby Doll - Ariel
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I bought all the Princess Babies. The are all cute, inexpensive and much-loved by our 4-year old. I recommend them.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I got this for my daughter for christmasshe had seen it in a store months ago and then out of the blue informed me she wanted it for Christmas. Do not pay 17.00 for this toy. I got one at Walmart for just under $10. It is even cuter than I imagined but I don't think the Tiara will stay on for long. The older neighbor girls saw it before I wrapped it and they wanted one upon seeing her! I know Ariel would not have technically been born with legs...so I can see how a stickler might object!

Best Deals for Disney Princess Baby Doll - Ariel (Style will Vary)

I love the princesses babies. My kids go crazy for them and play with them all the time. I have found ariel to be the hardedt to find in local stores. I would not put them in your washer however, the little skirts on them tear apart if put in the washer. Not only that is the little skirt thing rips easy in gernel. my kids are 4 & 2 so they are kind of rough with them.

Honest reviews on Disney Princess Baby Doll - Ariel (Style will Vary)

Thank you for the baby Ariel doll. I added her to my collection, and I have all of these dolls.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Disney Princess Baby Doll - Ariel (Style will Vary)

My son bought this for his niece, she loves baby dolls, the doll was beautiful the features were so pretty and bright.

The price was wonderful, less then if he had purchased a stuffed animal. SHe was thrilled, and her Uncle is a hero :)

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment