I bought this for my 7 year old grand-daughter for Christmas. She was excited when first opening the gift since she wants to be a doctor. American girl dolls fit well in the seat. She looked a little tall to push the chair, but didn't seem to mind. The 5 year old girls also liked playing with the wheelchair. Really cute.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Great product! Exactly what I was looking for and at a great price. The American Girl Doll fits in it perfectly.
Best Deals for My Twinn Doll Wheelchair
Great product! I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one. Great quality and worth every penny. Sturdy and nothing cheap about it.
Honest reviews on My Twinn Doll Wheelchair
My daughter loves the wheelchair and it works fine with her "Our Generation" doll. I was glad to find this less expensive option compared to other companies trying to sell a similar product.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for My Twinn Doll Wheelchair
Our Grandaughter recently broke her leg and is recuperating at home. She pretents her doll also has a fracture and it has given her many hours of pleasure.

No comments:
Post a Comment