Sunday, April 20, 2014

Best Calico Critters Lakeside Lodge Set Deals

Calico Critters Lakeside Lodge Set
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $59.99
Sale Price: $59.95
Today's Bonus: $0.04 Off
Buy Now

I bought this for my niece for Christmas. And she loves it. The hammocks and hot tub are wonderful and the best part.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

A bit expensive, but worth the price because its played with hours on end. A nice starter house for younger girls.

Best Deals for Calico Critters Lakeside Lodge Set

When you have a 18month old, 3 year old and a five year old, it is hard to find something they do not have. I have gotten them a variety of things to go together in the Calico Critters and I am sure it will be opened with wide eyes. Plan to get a bag to keep all in.

Honest reviews on Calico Critters Lakeside Lodge Set

So cute and really fun. We were very happy with it, especially our daughter. Good addition to the Critter houses.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment