List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $25.00
Today's Bonus: 17% Off
Just like the real one
I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened this pack N play, if not the size I would think that this is a real one. It opens and closes just like my real pack N play, my 4 year old daughter loves it and it keeps her a little busy mommy. What I like about it is also the quality and the color it is truly beautiful and I highly recommend it.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This is decent quality. We had gotten one of those nice wood bunk beds for my daughters American Girl and my husband complained all while putting together and my daughter broke it within a week. This is easy to pop up and I don't have to listen to my husband Grumble of how they don't make anything like they used to. A+Best Deals for MOMMY & ME DOLL PACK N PLAY FITS 18" AG DOLL WITH BLANKET & CARRY
This is a great little doll bed, especially for small spaces. It can be folded up and put away just like the real ones.Honest reviews on MOMMY & ME DOLL PACK N PLAY FITS 18" AG DOLL WITH BLANKET & CARRY
A really, really good pack and play for dolls, sturdy and does NOT collapse at all if you turn the sides and lock them correctly...and my daughter carries this everywhere!Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for MOMMY & ME DOLL PACK N PLAY FITS 18" AG DOLL WITH BLANKET & CARRY
I got it for my sister's 4th birthday and it was a huge hit. It opens and closes just like the real one. Made of beautiful hot pink fabric and excellent quality. It actually comes with 3 parts1 the bed 2 the blanket 3 the carrying bag. We all love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment