Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Best Barbie Splash and Slide Bath Playset Deals

Barbie Splash and Slide Bath Playset
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $21.99
Sale Price: $18.49
Today's Bonus: 16% Off
Buy Now

My twin girls have gone through their fair share of bath toys. Most (I'd say 80%) are pieces of plastic junk that either sink in a heartbeat when the manufacturer claims it floats or it comes crashing off the wall when the manufacturer claims it sticks easily. This toy is AWESOME! It has never fallen off the wall, is durable (even with two three-year olds trying to play with it at the same time), has plenty of movable features, and most of my girls have a blast with it. I highly recommend this toy over others.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought it sunday at walmart and it looks wonderful.I unboxed it from it's package and I set it up and it is cool.I highly recommend parents to get this for their children

Best Deals for Barbie Splash and Slide Bath Playset

This is no worse than any of the other water toys similar to this one. They all are pretty flimsy. Despite that, my daughter still loves to play with it in the tub.

Honest reviews on Barbie Splash and Slide Bath Playset

my children liked it. it is like on a picture. the material is good although it is made in china.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Barbie Splash and Slide Bath Playset

Compared to other tub toys I have bought, this one is the nicest. It is well made and sticks to the tile. Doesn't keep falling off like other products. The swing is adorable. So far none of the parts have fallen off.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment