Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Barbie I Can Be Baby Caregiver African-American Doll Playset Reviews
This set is so realistic. It is one of the best sets Mattel has done in quite some time. The playpen has an adjustable bottom that you can raise half way. The swing opens and closes just like the real thing. I have not tried to make the baby drink and wet, but supposedly it does and then the special diaper turns a different color to indicate wetmess. The baby is adorable. I don't care for the big hole in the mouth, but I understand why it is there. The baby is soft in the arms and legs and somewhat flexible. The baby's legs and arms do move. She is made so that she can have realistic baby position. I also don't care for the big button in the back of the doll, but it is there to lift and lower the baby. This works fairly well. Overall this is a great set. I have 2 of them.Got this for my kids for Xmas. Seems durable. Nothing has broken as of yet. I do think the kids have lost a part or two, though. This is something they play with quite a bit. Nice to know they have options in ethnicity when it comes to dolls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment