Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Reviews of Adora Baby Doll 20" Fanciful Frog (Dark Brown Hair/Brown Eyes)

Adora Baby Doll 20' Fanciful Frog
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $94.99
Sale Price: $66.58
Today's Bonus: 30% Off
Buy Now

I bought this doll for my sister who is 45 years old and collects dolls. Her son passed away unexpectedly back in June and this little girl was not only wearing one of his favorite colors but he also loved frogs. The dress and shoes were just beautiful. Her face is so real you want to touch it. My sister LOVES her little girl she never had. Such a blessing she is.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I adore this doll, she so pretty. Her hands and legs a little bit longer than another ones adora dolls. She absolutely can wear newborn clothes and her size perfect for it. I love this doll and recommend it to everybody who is looking for high quality doll!

Best Deals for Adora Baby Doll 20" Fanciful Frog (Dark Brown Hair/Brown Eyes)

Muy Bien, el producto es para Venezuela y esta en excelentes condiciones y llego en el tiempo estimado muchas gracias

Honest reviews on Adora Baby Doll 20" Fanciful Frog (Dark Brown Hair/Brown Eyes)

The doll was as beautiful as the picture. It is the perfect size for my daughter who is 4. I recommend this doll to anyone who is looking for a perfectly made doll.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment