List Price: $30.00
Sale Price: $27.90
Today's Bonus: 7% Off
Sorry, but this item was incredibly small. I'm not sure if a Barbie doll would fit on the chair? So an 18" American Girl doll absolutely does not fit on this chair. I have returned it and purchased it for less and the item I purchased was much bigger and sturdier (like the ones you see at Walmart or Target). I also looked before purchasing for "item details" giving me the exact dimensions but didn't see anything. So I assumed their heading/advertisment and title of the chair was accurate fits 18" dolls. Luckily I am Christmas shopping early so there's plenty of time to return the item.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I had to write a review on this after I read the other saying this salon chair isn't even big enough for a barbie. My daughter got it for a Christmas gift yesterday and loves it! Her American Girl doll fits perfectly in it. Can pump the chair up and down and bring the footrest up. Great buy!
No comments:
Post a Comment