Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Talking Dora Surprise Review

Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Talking Dora Surprise
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
My 18-month-old loves her Dora doll! She says several cute phrases, including a couple in Spanish. The backpack, bracelet, and surprise are a real treat too. We haven't had her long, so I don't know how well she will hold up, but this toy is made by Fisher-Price so I'm sure it will last for awhile.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

We purchased this Dora doll for our daughter and she loves it because it's Dora. We love it because the voice is softer than most talking toys (our daughter also received a dancing/talking version that is much louder and consequently more annoying). We also liked that there was a surprise in Dora's backpack (one of three items) that your child can play with ... and then put back!

This is a quality toy for your Dora-loving child that won't drive you bonkers with noise.

Best Deals for Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Talking Dora Surprise

Dora was just recently given to us as a hand me down. Our daughter enjoys having her talk. Encourages great imagination...we will have Dora for a long time I am sure!!! Suggest having one for your little girl!!!

Honest reviews on Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Talking Dora Surprise

You can't go wrong with a Dora doll. And I love this sporty look. Dora still wears her signature pink and orange, but in a long-sleeved hooded sweatshirt and nylon sweatpants. Her legs and arms are soft fabric. The head and torso hard plastic. My 3-year-old daughter was so excited to find her very own Dora bracelet hidden inside Backpack.

Squeeze Dora's tummy to hear 3 phrases:

"Hola, I'm Dora."

"We did it! Lo Hicimos!" and

"Swiper, no swiping!"

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Talking Dora Surprise

Alright I just picked this up for $ at khols. It was on sale and I had a coupon. So at that price sure it's great. My 19 month old really liked it in the package I am holding onto it for Christmas. She says 3 things. "Swiper no swiping" and "Hola I'm Dora" and "We did it" says it in spanish after english too. But it is the actual Dora voice. The body is soft, the head is hard. The tummy activates the voice and that is where I hope my daughter will be able to work it come Christmas time. I am afraid that she will lose interest in this but for $ oh well. My 5 year old did mention that the cloths were not right so she doesn't like her but the doll is not meant for a 5 year old.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment