Saturday, November 22, 2014

Reviews of Disney Princess 2-In-1 Ballgown Surprise Belle Doll

Disney Princess 2-In-1 Ballgown Surprise Belle Doll
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $20.99
Sale Price: $17.64
Today's Bonus: 16% Off
Buy Now

I bought this for my three year old granddaughter and she loves it. She really likes being about to reverse the dress.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I got this for my grand daughter for her Christmas present. She hasn't seen it quite yet, but I was so pleased at the way she is made and with the different ways you can dress her up with the clothes she is wearing. She is beautiful and looks better than what you see on line. You will be happy to get this for any little girl in your life.

Best Deals for Disney Princess 2-In-1 Ballgown Surprise Belle Doll

my girls love this doll and all the princess dolls! I believe as far as disney princess doll collections this one was a great deal and they have every princess! this one is up top of their favs!

Honest reviews on Disney Princess 2-In-1 Ballgown Surprise Belle Doll

I bought for my niece and she loves it ... The material is good the the dress is easy to change .

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Disney Princess 2-In-1 Ballgown Surprise Belle Doll

We bought this for a 3 year old for her birthday. She seems to like it. Obviously there are parts that can and will be lost but the doll is attractive and seems fairly sturdy.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment