Friday, November 7, 2014

Review of Cabbage Patch Kids Babies - Hair Color May Vary From Image

Cabbage Patch Kids Babies - Hair Color May Vary From Image
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
My daughter is four soon to be five in June and she just recieved her nineth cpk for christmas. She has one from toys r us that came out before they started bringing them back and she has three big kids, three babies and two newborns. Each has its own birth certificate and we go online together every time she gets a new one and registers it online too. She really enjoys them all and is already asking for another one for valentine's day. I believe it is great for her imagination. I as a child had over sixty and they are still at my parents house, and to this day I still have all their birth certifates too. I believe they are great... Great buy!!!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Best price I saw for this doll and it came in the mail in a very short time, wrapped securely. I love when you can shop online, beat the crowds and get quality merchandise. Beautiful doll too.

Best Deals for Cabbage Patch Kids Babies - Hair Color May Vary From Image

I bought this for my daughter for Christmas, and even though she hasn't gotten it yet, I am quite sure she will love it. Baby is very cute and reminds me of the Cabbage Patch Kids I had when I was little.

Honest reviews on Cabbage Patch Kids Babies - Hair Color May Vary From Image

Everyone knows and loves Cabbage Patch Kids. They are adorable! However, I was surprised that the doll I received looked nothing like the one pictured on Amazon (she had really curly hair instead of straight hair like the picture). I didn't think about the fact that they are all different! Just be aware that the doll you receive may not look like what you expect.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cabbage Patch Kids Babies - Hair Color May Vary From Image



Read This Loud-Toy List

Here are toys sampled by researchers and their sound in decibels when measured approximately one inch from the speaker. Although you don't need to toss them, do make sure your child plays with them at arm's length.

Cabbage Patch Kids Babies: 91 decibels

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment