Monday, November 24, 2014

Favorite Friends Party Perfect 18" Play Doll Review

Favorite Friends Party Perfect 18' Play Doll
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I bought this doll for my 4 year old daughter because she has dark brown hair and blue eyes and that combo is a bit tough to find with other dolls. The doll's face and hair were even more beautiful in person than the picture. Her body was good quality construction and the clothing was cute. I give this doll a 4 star rating because she doesn't sit up on her own very well. I think it's the way the joints are made on the doll. She wants to lean back instead of sitting upright. If she is in a chair or sitting against something, she sits perfectly though. She stands without any support and her limbs and head are a true 360 rotation including up/down, around and side to side. Her eyes open and close and she has nice long lashes. The hair is gorgeous but it tangles really easily and is a little hard to comb out. I found that spraying with downy wrinkle releaser helped it quite a bit though. All in all, a good price for a beautiful doll.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought this doll for my granddaughter and she absolutely loved it. And Grandma didn't have to spend $200+ for a doll that looked like her. I was a big hit for her birthday, and I will be buying these dolls for all my granddaughters, all 3 of them.

Best Deals for Favorite Friends Party Perfect 18" Play Doll

I bought this doll instead of the American Girl Doll because of value for your money and durability for a 9 year to play with.

She is really into dolls and get lots of pleasure out of this doll.

Honest reviews on Favorite Friends Party Perfect 18" Play Doll

Hindsight is 20/20. I should not have bought this for my 3 (almost 4) year old. The doll is lovely, but the hair is very easy to mess up. A child of this age is just not old enough for a doll like this one. I would recommend buying a cheaper more durable doll for younger children and waiting for a child to be at least 6 (maybe 8 depending on maturity and level of carefulness) for a doll like this one.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Favorite Friends Party Perfect 18" Play Doll

My daughters wanted another doll for Chanukah this year, and I didn't want to buy into the American Doll craze mainly because they are just so expensive and it's such a racket with all of the clothes, etc. My daughter loves this doll, and was just as happy with it as she would have been with an American Girl doll.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment