American Girl dolls and accessories make a great gift for the imagination s of little girls. My seven year old granddaughter loves it.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Was one of her christmas gifts. Fit perfectly to her doll. She was playing all afternoon with her chef doll.
Best Deals for Complete Chef's Outfit for American Girl 18" Dolls
I purchased this doll outfit for my 10-yr-old granddaughter. Since her mom is a chef for ThriveKent (organic sandwiches, salads, soups for a farmer's market) it was a great and meaningful gift. The quality of the clothing is excellent and fit her doll perfectly. Would recommend this product.
Honest reviews on Complete Chef's Outfit for American Girl 18" Dolls
I purchased 2 outfits along with the cooking bowl with utensils. My granddaughter's and I had a blast playing Iron Chef, I am very pleased with this purchase, keep the great values coming.!!!"
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Complete Chef's Outfit for American Girl 18" Dolls
I bought this outfit for my dolls because I would like to be an experienced doll clothes maker before the granddaughters arrive (God willing, of course). This set is exceptionally durable and along with the little kitchen tools very suitable for imaginative play. Be sure to check Amazon for competitive products and prices because I've discovered that the American Girl site is over-priced and in some cases poorly made.

No comments:
Post a Comment