Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This doll is cute and I like the clothesand accessories. The backpack itself is very cheap looking but then, the price wasn't much so I guess i couldn't have expected more. I'm giving it as a gift for a grandchild so I'm not sure how she'll like it yet.Monday, September 15, 2014
Review of Polly Pocket Polly Explorin Australia Travel Backpack
I picked this up for our 3 year old on our way to do piles of paperwork with the bank and it kept her completely engrossed for the hours that we were there (and she still loves it weeks later). She is just completely smitten with the exploring clothes and boots, the swimsuit with flippers and snorkeling mask, the binoculars that polly can wear, the hat "so she doesn't get sunburned," and the open rucksack (which is great for carrying Calico Critter food on these expeditions). You could buy Polly toys that cost 3 times as much (like that airplane) that wouldn't get you nearly the bang for your buck. This one was really well done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment