Monday, September 15, 2014

Review of Collectible Doll, Cheerleader Doll, Something to Cheer About

Collectible Doll, Cheerleader Doll, Something to Cheer About, 24-inch Vinyl Doll
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
List Price: $84.50
Sale Price: $69.99
Today's Bonus: 17% Off
Buy Now

Very cute doll but arm broke 3 days after my daughter received it. Very poorly put together. The doll doesn't have full arms.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I chose this rating, because I really love this Cheerleader Doll. I would recommend your site to anybody. No complaints.

Best Deals for Collectible Doll, Cheerleader Doll, Something to Cheer About

The first doll we got broke in the first two days. We sent it back and reordered. Over the next two weeks, they sent us the incorrect doll three times. I finally got fed up and bought my niece an Americn Girl doll. She loves it.

Honest reviews on Collectible Doll, Cheerleader Doll, Something to Cheer About

This doll is great. My granddaughter is thrilled with it. Much larger than I imagined. It is made very well.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment