The only two problems I had with this item is that (1) the clear doors inside the case are not on full hinges and easily pop out therefore did not last through the first weekend my toddler had this before being lost altogether and (2) the battery compartment for the music that is supposed to play when the case is opened never fit properly; therefore the music has never played and attempt to fix the problem has resulted in the compartment not staying closed at all, so the entire box has been on a shelf until it can get fixed pretty much ruining the point of it being a jewelry case for her dress up time. I'm going to chalk it up to bad luck on my part, as it is otherwise a sturdy and well-made toy and when it is fixed, she will get a lot of use out of it for a long time.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This was a Christmas gift for my neice. She really liked it and started playing with it immediately. I would recommend it.
Best Deals for Disney Princess Magic Mirror Beauty Case; Toddler Pretend Play
I bought this for my 3 year old just cause its Disney princess and has a mirror. She can't get it to fully close herself but with a little force I can do it for her. I wouldn't recommend as a gift since she rarely if ever plays with it. It was cool for one day then forgotten. There isnt really much to do with it.
Honest reviews on Disney Princess Magic Mirror Beauty Case; Toddler Pretend Play
Bought this product as a present for my 3 year old grand daughter. She loves it. Unfortunately, one of the earrings arrived broken. Other than that, it's a good product.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Disney Princess Magic Mirror Beauty Case; Toddler Pretend Play
This is cute, it is all plastic, you can't load it up with too much jewelry or the doors will not stay closed. Also, there is a catch to keeping the doors closed, you have to hit from the bottom jewel, not the top, it will stay closed if your toddler wants to carry it around. I do see the doors flying open and all the jewelry spilling out at one time or other, it just has this one flaw but overall for the price it is a very adorable start for your princes playtime. The jewelry, plastic it is but doesn't look cheap, cute, cute, cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment