Saturday, May 24, 2014

Review of Best Pals Isabelle Original 16" Rag Doll

Best Pals Isabelle Original 16' Rag Doll
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $25.99
Sale Price: $25.62
Today's Bonus: 1% Off
Buy Now

This Rag Doll is adorable. She is just the right size, soft, cuddly, sweet, my four year old loves her. Her clothes are nicely made, the shoes keep falling off but other than that she is a nice doll. She is sleeping in my daughter's arms, alongside her "lovey". My daughter even changed her name. I wonder if there is a clothing line for this little rag doll.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

She is very cute, appears well made, arrived quickly and was well packaged. I wish her shoes did not come off so easily, but as she will be my great nieces first doll, I think she will love it

Best Deals for Best Pals Isabelle Original 16" Rag Doll

I love this doll. I brought one for my great granddaughter and this one I kept. I recommend this doll.

Honest reviews on Best Pals Isabelle Original 16" Rag Doll

My great granddaughter loves her...she was one of Sierra's favorite Christmas gifts. Love that clothes are easy to make for her.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Best Pals Isabelle Original 16" Rag Doll

This doll is cute. Like the red shoes instead of white. They match the dress well. A cute old fashion looking doll.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment