Monday, May 26, 2014

Discount Little Mommy Sweet As Me Pop Princess African-American Doll

Little Mommy Sweet As Me Pop Princess African-American Doll
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I've never been a fan of little girls carrying around babies, even the toy form, but I saw this one and had to check it out. My daughter is 9 and has asked for a baby doll for as long as I could remember. I finally gave in, only because this one looked just perfect. She didn't look like a total baby but a really cute rocked out baby. When she came in the mail, my daughter was super excited. The doll smells sweet, the body of the doll is soft and her hair is equally as soft and easy to comb. The curls are great! I don't know what the other races of this doll look like but this one is too cute to pass up, no matter who you are.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

My daughter loves dolls. She loved this one very much. It even cutier in person than the pic shows. It actually seems good too. It is soft and the curls are so sweet an cute. She always gets compliments about her when she carries her around. Great doll for a great price.

Best Deals for Little Mommy Sweet As Me Pop Princess African-American Doll

This doll is very cute...I haven't taken her out of her box because she is a gift for my grand. She's a tad larger than i was expecting her to be. Worth the money!

Honest reviews on Little Mommy Sweet As Me Pop Princess African-American Doll

My granddaughter loved this doll. She plays with her all the time. Any little girl would love to have her.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Little Mommy Sweet As Me Pop Princess African-American Doll

My granddaughter loves her doll she got for Christmas. She wanted a doll with hair so she can comb her hair. This doll was beautiful I know she would love her and she did.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment