Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $217.00
Sale Price: $174.99
Today's Bonus: 19% Off

We purchased this house and the back walls are not plastic, they are paperboard. The 3 towers do not fit together so you have to remove the doll from one tower to get her into the next tower. There are no lights, no sounds ...nothing. Certainly expected more for over $120!!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This was my daughter's fifth birthday present and remains her favorite play thing many months later. She loves it! It required assembly but was not too difficult.
Best Deals for Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse
This is a great house and it was a good price and easy to assemble...also it ships very quickly. Thanks.
Honest reviews on Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse
I've been looking for a sturdy Dreamhouse for a long time, and being a fan of the old school Townhouse, and A-frame home from the early 80s this California Dreamhouse is a cool reinterpretation. Unlike the older houses that could feel a little rickety this has a nice weight and the pieces lock together well. I like the way the turrets open out or fold back in to create a closed or open house. I think this would make a great present Christmas morning, and I am sure that would allow for hours of fun, my only query is, why is there no stool for the dressing table? I do forget the size of Barbie homes when built to scale, so if you live in apartment ( as I do) make sure that you have closet space to store when not in play....
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse
No harm meant but I thought with this price it would be way bigger. This looks smaller than the $40 one. Sure it looks pretty. I will give it that.

No comments:
Post a Comment