Saturday, May 24, 2014

Barbie Royal Dress Up Doll Review

Barbie Royal Dress Up Doll
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $22.99
Sale Price: $16.99
Today's Bonus: 26% Off
Buy Now

My daughter wanted a mermaid Barbie doll for her birthday. I bought this since she could change the Barbie into a princess, mermaid, or fairy. She love it. I was also able to buy some other accessories and clothes she could change her Barbie into.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

We ordered it for our granddaughter and it is 3 dolls in one , it's a mermaid, a princess, and a fairy. It is a good Barbie doll to have because of the 3 dolls in 1.

Best Deals for Barbie Royal Dress Up Doll

My granddaughter loved it! The smile on her face and the happiness upon receiving it was worth every penny! She is 5 years old.

Honest reviews on Barbie Royal Dress Up Doll

This toy broke within 2 hours of opening. The wings clip on to flimsy projections and one broke while I was trying to fasten the wing to the bodice for my first grade grand-daughter. The reason I was fastening it was that the system to clip them on is very difficult (almost impossible) for a child to do. The wings must be slipped up into a notched area of the bodice clip and then popped on over the top of the bodice clip. One wing would not stay clipped and when I tried to fasten it, the bodice clip snapped off the bodice. The plastic is brittle and very thin and breakable. Would not recommend unless you want the doll without any of the accessories.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Barbie Royal Dress Up Doll

We bought this as a gift for our 4 year old. The packaging is great and the set is a nice addition to her barbies. She did get a little frustrated with the wings to staying on well, and before she good decide to not play with it, or lose them, I crazy glued them onto the bodice that they come with. It's still easy to get the top on by having barbies arms up, and this way she can just play. We all know that at this age, once something gives a bad impression, they decide they don't want it. I recommend it, and even bought it for my niece.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment