Monday, January 20, 2014

Lalaloopsy Loopy Hair Doll Jewel Sparkles Reviews

Lalaloopsy Loopy Hair Doll Jewel Sparkles
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: $34.99
Sale Price: $24.99
Today's Bonus: 29% Off
Buy Now

For the other reviewer who was very annoyed over the company trying to rip people off..they are selling the full size doll. The price should of given that little fun fact away. They do show the mini doll but they are definitely selling the big doll. The mini versions of this doll are around $10.00relax, have a cup of decaf and happy shopping!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This was the correct large lalaloopsy! Don't be misrepresented by others comments o Great deal on the doll! Thank you

Best Deals for Lalaloopsy Loopy Hair Doll Jewel Sparkles

Once we received this doll we were happy with the product and we know that our daughter will love it. However, I should mention that at first we were sent the mini-version of the doll. After reading other reviews, I made sure to double check that I was ordering the regular size one. I did confirm that it was the normal doll, but upon arrival I was sent the mini-version. We contacted Amazon and at first they were just going to refund our money so we could repurchase it, but the product had increased in price. However, after some discussion they did state that they would replace the item for us and we received it two days later.

Honest reviews on Lalaloopsy Loopy Hair Doll Jewel Sparkles

I ordered this doll as a gift for my daughter for Christmas. Got it today and it is the mini! What a hassle it is to send this back. Don't waste time ordering this......

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lalaloopsy Loopy Hair Doll Jewel Sparkles

This listing is showing TWO different dolls. The mini loopy hair and the regular sized one! Which one is it? Who are you trying to rip off??? op

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment