Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Aquapets Harf Reviews

Aquapets Harf
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
List Price: $9.99
Sale Price: $4.63
Today's Bonus: 54% Off
Buy Now

My daughter loves things in water. Toys that grow, "I want it!" Bath toys, rocks from outside, the list goes on. If you can add water to a toy, it gets that much better for Ella, so when I seen these I knew she would love it. When I first saw them, I thought they basically just drifted in the water and you shook them around, when I realized they danced to the music too (there are itty bitty strings attached almost invisible to the human eye), I thought these are great! And me and my sister (Ella's aunt) played for almost ten minute's in the store with them. Then I noticed the speakers and made an @$$ of myself talking to them and delighting at their responses. Still, wasn't willing to pay almost ten bucks for them. Closer to xmas, found them at under $5 and picked up Harf for Ella because I thought she'd appreciate his silly, cute tooth and I liked the style of the free-swinging legs one's the most, and knew she would, too. We didn't get more than one to test the interaction mode, but since reviews already said it sucks I wasn't counting on anything from it, and honestly never realized they had that until I read the reviews prior to purchase. Either way, with interactive toys like this, I find they usually don't live up to their hype and just leave my kids in the dark about it. (My son never did get more than one Furby, and was thrilled playing with the single Furby he had, so it was fine by me) and so is this. I always cave in and let them open a small gift here and there before xmas, and this is one of the ones she has opened so far, and she adores it. She loves pushing the buttons and making him dance, and the music! The only thing that irritates her is that her brother constantly wants to take him for a spin, or dance shall we say? I guess I should have bought two after all, lol. I did have to buy batteries with it, the demo ones were already draining when I bought it, and thats fine as it suggests to do so online. For the price it is worth it and as far as I am concerned it does everything WE expect it to do, though again, we haven't tested the interaction mode and probably never will. If your kid wants one and knows nothing about that aspect of it, I just suggest not telling them, either, as the rest of it works just fine. Ella delights in yelling into the speaker and watching it dance like a little minion to her voice, it really is adorable to watch! Highly recommended!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

So, I am a 34 year old mom with a 8 year old son, and I bought three of these Harf, Bebe & Bunni and will soon be getting the rest of the gang. I am a kid at heart and I thought these were so adorable. I have not used regular batteries yet in them after having them for a week now. I like the fact that when the music plays they seem to dance in the water to the music. For me, $10 is not too bad with free shipping and my son also likes them, but as you all know kids don't play with one toy for too long. In my opinion they are good for much younger kids,like babies since they hold absolutely no educational value and they do nothing else other than dance.

Best Deals for Aquapets Harf

Kids weren't to impressed with it. It maybe got 15 min of play. It would make a good paper weight if a little heavier. Thats about all it was good for.

Honest reviews on Aquapets Harf

Good product for the price. Kids loved it For the price the product met expectations. Hours of playtime for kids

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Aquapets Harf

Entertains my daughter. She has 2 and they dance together. Small enough to fit in her many purses. Would buy again. Great stocking stuffer.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment