Friday, January 9, 2015

Review of Disney V.I.P. Cece Jones Fashion Doll

Disney V.I.P. Cece Jones Fashion Doll
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
The VIP card in the box gives a web site with a pass word that really looks like fun until you try to get the web site. Doesn't exist. Dirty trick for to play on little girls who get really excited over a special Cece web site.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

At a reasonable price. Is Mattel going to produce more of the above version of the Cece Jones VIP doll? I thought I'd read in another review Mattel said they were to increase production for it. I'd love to review it because the other three are great. Like to have firsthand information on this one. Five star'd based on the other products in the same line.

Best Deals for Disney V.I.P. Cece Jones Fashion Doll

I pre-ordered this doll along with Rocky and while I agree with the first 2 reviews on the price hike from outside sellers on Amazon, the product itself is well made. If your angry with Mattel then contact them, I know these dolls were scheduled to be released at Toys R Us on November 18, 2011 and the pre-orders sold out but keep checking your local store they will eventually get them.

Honest reviews on Disney V.I.P. Cece Jones Fashion Doll

I can not rate the fun or durability of this toy because the price is so unreasonable that I am not purchasing it for my daughter. Instead of receiving the CeCe doll for Christmas she had a lesson in economics! Hopefully, the price will drop soon and I will be able to get it for her.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Disney V.I.P. Cece Jones Fashion Doll

Screw these dealers and all those who support this unreasonable price hike! And screw Mattel and Disney for giving little girls the belief that they could possibly have Cece and Rocky dolls for Christmas and not standing by the release date.

And why can't you produce these dolls by the masses the way you do with the Sharpay doll? There are a million of those and for only $19.

Even though Cece and Rocky have now been "released", they still aren't really "available" unless you deal with blood-sucking merchants who feed upon a parent's desire to grant a child's simple wishes.

Shame on you and shame on those who support you!

That's my 2 cents...

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment