Although you cant see it in the Picture and it is NOT stated in the desription this doll is a 2004 Christmas Doll and Says 2004 on her Dress.
My daughter loves Manhattan Toy Dolls...... but if you were planning on giving this as a gift, you may want to reconsider.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This was my daughter's first limited edition holiday Groovy Girl and she adores her! Even though she's 9 now, she still collects the limited edition dolls. Noella is dressed in a cute red velvet dress with her "groovy" boots, Santa hat, and is accompanied by her cute Christmas pup. Manhattan Toys does a great job designing these dolls. I think Noella would make a great gift, as will last year's Christmas doll and this year's.
Best Deals for Manhattan Toy Groovy Girls - Noella
I LOVE THIS DOLL! I THINK SHE LOOKS SO SWEET, CHEERFUL & CHRISTMASY! AND I LOVE HER LITTLE DOG TOO! WHO CARES IF SHE IS FROM 2004? SHE IS STILL A NICE DOLL! AND SHE IS STILL A COLLECTIBLE! AND IF YOU BUY HER FROM "IQ KIDS" YOU CAN SAVE A TON OF MONEY ON HER TOO! THAT'S WHAT I PLAN ON DOING ANYWAY. THIS DOLL IS AWESOME!!!!! 5 BIG STARS!!!!
Honest reviews on Manhattan Toy Groovy Girls - Noella
fell apart! the vinyl boot ripped almost immediately. I took too long to do anything about it and I'm stuck with it now. grrrr
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Manhattan Toy Groovy Girls - Noella
This is such a cute doll. I bought it for a little girl who wanted an elf. There was no year on this doll. She is really cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment