List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $13.85
Today's Bonus: 31% Off
My little girl has enjoyed playing with this! Although I would say its a little less doll than what I expected.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The doll itself is lovely, it does float and the dog pet is cute. The bubbles that come with it though run out fast as it is a tiny vial.Best Deals for Moxie Girlz Bubble Bath Surprise - Monet
This doll really floats! My daughter loves it, she always kept telling me she wanted one and I thought that the we're not as shown on the advertising but they really float and the bubbles are great.Honest reviews on Moxie Girlz Bubble Bath Surprise - Monet
The toy floats but that is the only good thing it does. Not worth the amount paid for the item.Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Moxie Girlz Bubble Bath Surprise - Monet
Not realy what I expected, but the great grand daughter loves itshe thought the bubbles were bubble bath. but has fun with the doll
No comments:
Post a Comment