Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $49.99
Sale Price: $44.95
Today's Bonus: 10% Off

Was much better quality than I expected. It fits the Bitty Baby perfectly and my two year old grand daughter uses it for all her dolls and stuffed animals. She loves it!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
we gave this as a gift to our friends 3 year old daughter and she loves it. it is perfect size and her dolls. love that it came with a mattress and pillow
Best Deals for White Baby Doll Cradle Furniture,Open Sides & Heart Cutout Design
I've bought a few cribs and bunk beds for my daughters stuffed animals that have fallen apart but this holds up great! I love it!
Honest reviews on White Baby Doll Cradle Furniture,Open Sides & Heart Cutout Design
I purchased this for my granddaughter's Bitty Baby doll It was easy to assemble but had some "dings and scratches" in several places. The bottom base is not very sturdy a very thin board which broke under little pressure. Not a good product. Not worth the money.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for White Baby Doll Cradle Furniture,Open Sides & Heart Cutout Design
It was just what I was looking for. My grandaughter fell in love with it when she saw it. Her bed is white so I wanted a white bed for her babies. It was very well made. I wish the blanket was a little nicer but the bed itself was very well made.

No comments:
Post a Comment