Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $277.99
Sale Price: $199.99
Today's Bonus: 28% Off

It took some time for my brother-in-law to assemble it but at the end it was worth it. My niece who is 4 years old spends a lot of time playing with and around it.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
But I needed tools, and did not find it easy to assemble.I finally got it put together and took it my office, and haven't played with it yet, but I also have a smaller one, a castle by the some company. The hinge on that one didn't work in this setting. but the kids love it.
Best Deals for Teamson New York Mansion Doll House with Furniture
Amazing! Wow! Was the words used from my 7-year old granddaughter on Christmas morning. Doll house is a great height and she can play with her Babrie dolls and now her Monster High dolls. It fit neatly into her room and when playtime has finished, just put everything in the doll house and closed the doors. The wheels on the house makes it easy for her to move around. The instructions to assemble the doll house were easy as the pieces were numbered. Great product and even her brother enjoyed playing with her. I would recommend this product.

No comments:
Post a Comment