Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
My daughter came running to hug the box this doll came in right when I showed it to her. She loves Kai-Lan and the smile on her face was worth every penny I paid for it...she has not put it down since and even sleeps with it in her crib. She also loves the necklace that came with it.Friday, November 7, 2014
Best Fisher Price Super Emotions Sweet Kai Lan Deals
Daughter practically ripped the box out of my hands before I had a chance to even open it, thats how excited she was. She absolutley loves this Kai-Lan doll. She also loves the matching necklace that came with and has been wearing it since her doll arrived, it fits her perfectly. I was confused when I ordered this as to what doll I was getting, as two are pictured; one winking and one not. The doll we got was not winking, which I preferred, but not sure why this one is pictured at all. Highly recommend for any Kai-Lan fan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment