Bought this for my Computer Scientist daughter, she loved it! Her comment,"BARBIE USES LINUX!! There's a freaking Tux Penguin on her shelf!" Going to buy some more for my nieces!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
OK, I am not a kid; I am an almost 40-year-old senior software engineer. I bought this doll to decorate my cube at work, and she is awesome, though I myself would never be caught dead with a bluetooth earpiece hanging off my head. But please don't let these third-party sellers steal your money. This doll's retail price is definitely not somewhere north of thirty dollars, which is what these non-Amazon sellers are asking. I paid thirteen bucks for this doll from Mattel.
Best Deals for Barbie I Can Be Computer Engineer Barbie Doll
I bought this Barbie to keep on my desk at work. I searched for over a year in retail stores after hearing about it, but was never able to find it and eventually found it on Amazon. It is, as expected. I have kept it in the box (which cutely includes "Tux" in the background) and amusingly used it to harass my male coworkers. "CROCS! ... REALLY?!" Also love the binary that spells out Barbie. :)
Honest reviews on Barbie I Can Be Computer Engineer Barbie Doll
I always regret giving items that are to stereo typical, so when my niece asked for Barbie, I was struggling. This is a nice way to give her something great and exactly what she wanted, but still let her know she can be more than a princess.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Barbie I Can Be Computer Engineer Barbie Doll
My 4-yr old daughter got this Barbie for Christmas along with "I Can Be Skier" Barbie. We love the whole line of "I Can Be..." Barbies because they're girlie, without being obnoxious divas. The fact that there are so many different Barbie personas now can make for new playtime scenarios (which I think is educational!). We have not had any problem with the clothes. The glasses are stuck to her head and don't come off. However the little parts (laptop, phone, bag) of course get lost (an issue you have to accept with ANY Barbie). Still, love the role model persona and would definitely buy for any other little girl as a gift!

No comments:
Post a Comment