Friday, November 21, 2014

Barbie Collector Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Doll Review

Barbie Collector Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Doll
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $22.43
Today's Bonus: 25% Off
Buy Now

I puchased my Katniss doll a little while ago, and I absolutely adore her. Mattel paid very close attention to detail and created a tiny masterpiece. Katniss comes dressed in her survival outfit for the "Hunger Games" and she would make a great addition to any collection.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

my daughter is very happy with the doll , the details are just like the character of the movie. She takes care of her doll so right now everything is ok with and nothing is detached or broken from the doll.The standard is a good option to put the barbie in display on a shelf.

Best Deals for Barbie Collector Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Doll

I'm a Barbie Collector, I liked the detail of the doll and character, very impressed with the looks of the doll, great add to my collection.

Honest reviews on Barbie Collector Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Doll

Most Barbie dolls that are supposed to look like celebrities instead of generic Barbies still end up looking like "Barbie." This one actually looks like the Katniss character. The clothing and accessories are wonderfully detailed, though I worry about the durability. It's definitely not designed to be played with, definitely a collectible doll. That said, that is exactly what my daughter wanted it for and she's thrilled with it!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Barbie Collector Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Doll

This is such a nice doll to add to any collection. This version with the arrows is wonderful. Packed for shipping with such care, received in mint condition.

Thank you.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment