Sunday, September 14, 2014
Cheap White Fur Coat for 18 Inch Dolls Including the American Girl Line
I ordered this same item from a different seller and never received it, This was a Christmas present for my granddaughter and it was the thing she wanted the most, so imagine how devastated i was to find out 7 days before Christmas that my item was lost. I contacted Amazon and they told me that Unique Doll Clothing had it also and gave me their number i spoke to the most understanding, kind and compassionate woman she completely understood how important it was not to disappoint this little girl. This woman was the owner of Unique Doll Clothing i placed the order for this fur coat and she insured me that she would get it to me in time for christmas remember thats only 7 days away. I received this item the VERY NEXT DAY!!!! and the coat was much more than i expected it was beautiful. I will never shop anywhere else from now on for doll clothing .Unique Doll Clothing is the real meaning of EXCELLENT Customer Service
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment