Note to parents: As I've said on previous reviews, the arms and hands are detachable, but can be a little delicate and easy to break with rough play.
These dolls are all beautiful, and if I had a child who wanted them, I would not hesitate buy her at least a couple of them. They're too cute! I mean hey, even I collect them!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This doll is really cute! I am now a fan of the Monster High Mattel dolls, and this is my 3rd one so far. Her makeup is cute and I had no paint errors or issues with it. I have another Draculaura doll and the make up on this particular doll (dead tired Draculaura) is light compared to my other doll. I am very happy with the doll and the price here at Amazon, with Prime I spent just under 12 dollars for her, and that is excellent.Best Deals for Monster High Dead Tired Draculaura Doll
I bought this doll at Toys R Us for 14.99 she is so cute! she comes with a brush and a case full of scary HUMAN movies ;) she looks so much more different than the basic draculaura. her hair is now much shorter, her make-up is lighter (light pink lips with pink eyeshadow), and her pajamas are awesome! her slippers are little bats :) the little girls acrossed the street have this doll to! i would for sure recommend her to a friend :DHonest reviews on Monster High Dead Tired Draculaura Doll
I purchased this doll as a gift for my daughter. I will say that when buying these dolls online, you can't look them over to ensure the face is painted correctly. This has been a disappointment a few times with Draculaura dolls specifically. This dolls eyes are offset. She is missing part of her lipstick. One of her fangs is not drawn in well. The heart on her cheek is crooked as well. This is VERY important to my daughter who has a wonderful attention to detail.On a positive note, the doll's outfit is very cute. The hairstyle is also cute. The price point on this doll of around $12.00 is reasonable.
No comments:
Post a Comment