List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $17.88
Today's Bonus: 11% Off
I just found this doll for $19.99 at Target. They also had the pets, accessories, and outfits. Do not pay this ridiculous price. Walmart has them on their website too although they are out of stock online but maybe you can find in stores also for $19.99. I haven't opened this yet. I bought it for my 6 year old daughter for Christmas. The commercials have already started (ugh!). I also bought the extra hair accessory for $7.99 and an outfit for $8.99. The doll is much larger that it looks on tv. It looks really cute and fun. I would have loved this as a child. It seems like a bigger girl version of snap n style dolls which I love. The clothes are fabric for an older child to change (unlike snap n style who have plastic clothes that snap on). I was a huge fan of dolly pops when I was a kid and this reminds me of that type of concept. Cutiepops.tv also has dolls for $19.99 with $9 shipping which is still better than here or eBay. Please don't overspend. This doll is not worth more than what it is retailing for in the stores!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought this for myself as a birthday present and I love her! I'm starting to get in to doll customization and this is a great starter! Sues super cute and I love her pastels. This is a perfect gift for a little girl getting into fashion. I haven't see a doll like this since the Betty Spagetti.
No comments:
Post a Comment