Thursday, January 23, 2014

Cheap Barbie Birthday Princess Doll Gift Set

Barbie Birthday Princess Doll Gift Set
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $16.99
Today's Bonus: 15% Off
Buy Now

This was given by my son to a friend for her 6th birthday. She absolutely loved it. The description of the product was a bit deceiving though saying it came with a crown for the birthday girl, well the crown was not how it appeared in the picture, it was much smaller and I was under the impression that she would have a ring too. The little girl loved it which was all that mattered in the end.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

our granddaughter thought this Barbie to be the best dressed and and she said this doll is just too pretty. big for a four year old. thanks for the help amazon,we'll be back

Best Deals for Barbie Birthday Princess Doll Gift Set

My little Birthday Girl requested this particular doll, so she got her wish and she's loving it! I'm happy that she's happy!

Honest reviews on Barbie Birthday Princess Doll Gift Set

Believe it or not my wife always wanted one and she was denied as a child because her parents could not afford one. So after hearing this I decided to surprise her on her 66th Christmas with this one. I know she will be so happy to at last have her very own Barbie.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Barbie Birthday Princess Doll Gift Set

I bought this Barbie for my niece for her birthday. The Barbie is very cute and the crown adds a great touch.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment